I WILL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT AGAIN


I know you've all been wondering where I was, yaah the picture tells it all and about the picture I used it because I felt it would apply to this article. You remember the article I did on Moran,ITS HER MAY DAY ?
Well she never made it and her last words to me that I wrote on the article were "Hi by(that was my nickname she used to call me) I reply her, tears starts rolling down her cheeks, I don't always show my emotions but this, I couldn't help it, I felt the pain she was going through. "I have lung cancer, and I have fought it for 4 years and I don't think if this year I'll make it"She tells me in a coarse voice before she starts coughing continuously""
There was this day, I was from school and I mean my primary school,it was a long day that you would have thought it had 30 hours,the thing that made it look as if we were in another jack ass planet that made 24 hours look like a january was our maths teacher who had a round conical head that looked as if he was wearing a Santa Claus hat, he used to wear those I can't reach down kaunda suits with leather shoes that he never changed and about the shoes, I heard rumours that he only changed them when we were in form two after winning a sportpesa bonus.It was a long day that started with a bad luck, you see the previous day before this our maths teacher left around a hundred sums(you all know how this was their trend) which I never laid my hands on ,you see I arrived home and opened my book and stared at it hoping the sums will do themselves before another thing lead to another I found myself sleeping with saliva drooling off my mouth.Come morning I forgot everything about homework and went to school only to realise that I had not finished my fucking homework on arrival at the school gate. I held my hands high on my cylindrical head like that woman who was crying''Aki sirkali sirkali sufuria yangu sijui imeenda wapi, mtoto yangu sijui imeenda wapi translation don't tell me you are waiting for the translation "you all remember her?
I ran as if my ass was on fire to go and try to do a few sums in class, now this was the point that mathematics looked as if you were doing an engineering course being lectured by an indian Singh Patel. Moran was a new student, she was about 1 week old and you know the type of hostility you do give to newbies, she was cute with white eyes, her pink soft lips made it look as if God had inserted a pink big daddy on them .She seemed relaxed so I asked her in calculated English"did you finish the arithmetic homework? " she replied with a nod. I asked for her book and got to copy pasting ,you all know that feeling that you get when copying. That day I don't know what made our maths teacher arrive early.He found me busy copy pasting from Moran's book,I only recall seeing twinkling stars. I saw Moran giggling that is when I knew that I had been smacked. He grabbed me by my collar and called Moran too and told us to kneel infront of the class,he said today we were going to know who he is and even murmured his favourite quote "If you want to scare away Monkeys just tie one"I was seeing his conical head now looking like a triggerd atomic bomb that was used in world war 1.
He sent my best friend to go and get him canes, I knew I was lucky since my bestie will bring not so big canes, ooh, an African is just an African this guy brought the biggest canes I have ever seen in my entire life.I looked at Moran's watery eyes. "Sir(this guys made us call them sir I wonder why) I think you should only deal with me and not her since I was the one who stole her book and started copying"He gave me that look that Samouri toure gave to the white setllers,my friend , my wish was granted but my ass saw the roughest day. That was the day that Moran and I started being close.

RIP Moran, forever I'll keep your memories, am happy that you got to read ITS HER MAY day before your departure, thanks to all those who made it the most popular article.

Comments