SECRET DIARIES OF CYRIL TEDD EP2


"You kidding right?"she asked when I told her how I felt about her,,"Hey Rica,am damn serious about this.I love you and I would like to spend the rest of my life with you."She was so shaken that I couldn't tell whether she's naive about relationships or wondering what took me long to propose ,(such are the moments that a chic becomes too weak to lift her own eye lashes ).What's important though is that she accepted and replied in some cut but sweet Swahili,,, PENDA WEWE PIA TED.
I was now sure I was gonna spend good times with the girl of my dreams.For a few days we kept our relationship under water (chini ya maji) as you'd term it best but soon almost everybody knew about it. Not that we wished to keep it a secret.I must admit not every body was happy but do I say,, One of my friends Bravo asked what I was upto with the relationship and I told her I wanted peace. "Hey buddy am happy for you but keep in mind,, NO LOVE JUST LOVE".I'd never let the love I felt for Rica be confused with lust, so I never quit despite the tale tales from everyone around us.
Everything went well for us for weeks. We went out occasionally, had lunch together and spent a lot of sweet time together.I must acknowledge that Rica is well behaved unlike this luhya girl Alvin was dating and decided to invite us to a double date lunch in town not knowing the embarrassment the day had in store for us. The chic ordered a whole left side of the menu,thank God we weren't at KFC or Gallitos or anything of the sort,(at some point I wondered whether she was pregnant )All I can recall is grabbing Rica's hand and walking out of the restaurant. How end when Alvin absorbed his shock and cleared stuff is still a mystery.
We resorted to spending most of our time alone and I swear those were the best moments of my life. The bond became stronger everyday. Loosing her meant something else I didn't want to think about but who am I to escape fate I guess it was bound to happen....

Comments

Post a Comment