SECRET DIARIES OF CYRIL TEDD


Lost in my own memories I reminisce my shady love life that I term best as 50 SHADES OF LOVE COME FIND ME YOURSELF.
"Walk away from Amina and I swear you will never find love again,what kind of a dude leaves a girl just like that?huh!tell me man!, "That was my bestie Alvin plucking my feathers for ditching my ex girlfriend Amina.Amina and I had been together for five sweet years before parting ways,though our relationship wasn't intimate as such because we live miles away from each other, sexting did enough and I swear she was good at it that I feared she might want to rid off the pleasure with someone else.. After our break up, I realized that she wasn't the last chic on earth. At this moment I had just reconnected with Rica, an old time friend, fairly gorgeous fairy smiles and that natural ebony skin tone,wow!She had grown beautiful.I concluded that was the lady am commencing my love life with.

Catch next episode of secret diaries of cyril tedd.

Comments